Naked 3 palette REVIEW and SWATCHES

Hello again dolls.
Just a post on urban decays newest family member the naked 3 palette. 
I was so so excited when I seen the rumours doing there rounds on the blogesphere.
As soon as I seen it on the shelves in my local debenhams I had to have it. 
I was already in a deep love with my naked 2 and has asked for naked 1 for Christmas so I just wanted the whole set. 
What a palette this is.. Rose gold colours galore I love rose gold and it's such lovely  pinky shades. My only doubt is that it may not suit everyone, but upto now I love mine. 

Here are some pics:

How lovey is the blackheart shade?
I love this palette and again with urban decay it's got great pigmentation, great shadow names and the longevity is second to one.
I'm a little bit in love <3

Thanks for reading 
Have you got this palette? What do you think of it? 

Leave comments below and follow me on bloglovin and twitter @alexelizabethb 

Alexandra elizabeth


You may also like

No comments: